A new episode (#4) of the Hello Dad podcast is available today.
You might call it somewhat of a new parent peptalk with Jim Lin of Busy Dad Blog.
Jim’s a longtime dad blogger that has a ton of parenting experience, so he was a great person to chat with as our due date was just around the corner. In the show we chat about:
- How to cope with a partners pain during labor
- The life changing feeling felt when your child is born
- How he unexpectedly saw guts (yuck!) during labor
- A con that I’d not thought of when it comes to giving your child an unusual name
- Allowing your inner goofiness to shine after your child is born.
We discuss a lot of other things as well and I think you’ll really enjoy the chat.
You can listen to the episode by clicking play on the player below, or by clicking here and listening in iTunes. If you’d like to have future episodes sent directly to your inbox, please enter your email address below.
Thanks for listening!
PS – the next podcast is the “Labor Show.” I’ll take you behind the scenes of our son being born. It’s a must listen too show!